Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Christmas in February!!!

Something different this year - since the house was under construction in December, we decided to wait a few weeks (or months) before hanging the stockings and handing out the rest of the presents. So, last week (right before Deric and I headed out of town). we celebrated Christmas.

Funny story - I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work to pick up some cupcakes and a few extra stocking stuffers. The check out lady mentioned that it looked like I was celebrating a birthday. I said NO - we are celebrating Christmas! When leaving she yelled after me - Merry Christmas! Wow - from the looks I got, you would think no one celebrated Christmas in February.... I guess I am weird!

So here are a few shots of our celebration!

No comments: