Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little bit about me

I feel a part of the blogging community - I'VE BEEN TAGGED! Thanks JoAnne!

What I was doing 10 years ago (1998)

  • In the midst of my Masters of Food Science, living in Guelph Ontario
  • Working full time at Better Beef Ltd (my dads former company) in Special Projects - a mix of roles that included new product development, writing grant proposals to government officials to fund research, organizing the golf tournament and building a new hire orientation program.
  • Buying my first house - 25 Manor Park Cres. I loved that place.

5 Things on my to do list today

  • Mail a package to my sister - her birthday card and some clothes for her little guy.
  • Book my travel to Memphis - work trip March 25th
  • Schedule Anna's 1 year doctor appointment - hard to believe that my baby is almost a year!
  • Catch up on emails
  • Finish my presentation for the Tech Conference!

Snacks I enjoy

  • I am a choco-holic. Favourites include Almond Joy, Snickers and Milky Way
  • Peanuts
  • Salted Licorice (European thing that no one else understands)

Things I would do as a Billionaire

  • Pay off all my debt and my families debt
  • Put money away for Anna and Colin so that their educations and first homes would be paid for
  • Work only part time so that I could spend more time with my kids

3 of my bad habits

  • I am an email addict!!!! I could spend all day on email.
  • I love sweets / snacks and could skip dinner if I wasn't trying to set a good habit for Colin and Anna
  • I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables! Actually at the moment we only have bananas in the house for fruit and I don't even like them!

5 places that I have lived

  • Twin Citites
  • Battle Creek Michigan
  • Guelph Ontario
  • London Ontario
  • Binbrook Ontario

3 Jobs I have had

  • Scientist, General Mills
  • Lifeguard at a campground
  • Volleyball League Co-ordinator
  • Umpire - Field Hockey

Enough about me.... now I tag Bjorna (Wyatt).

No comments: