What I was doing 10 years ago (1998)
- In the midst of my Masters of Food Science, living in Guelph Ontario
- Working full time at Better Beef Ltd (my dads former company) in Special Projects - a mix of roles that included new product development, writing grant proposals to government officials to fund research, organizing the golf tournament and building a new hire orientation program.
- Buying my first house - 25 Manor Park Cres. I loved that place.
5 Things on my to do list today
- Mail a package to my sister - her birthday card and some clothes for her little guy.
- Book my travel to Memphis - work trip March 25th
- Schedule Anna's 1 year doctor appointment - hard to believe that my baby is almost a year!
- Catch up on emails
- Finish my presentation for the Tech Conference!
Snacks I enjoy
- I am a choco-holic. Favourites include Almond Joy, Snickers and Milky Way
- Salted Licorice (European thing that no one else understands)
Things I would do as a Billionaire
- Pay off all my debt and my families debt
- Put money away for Anna and Colin so that their educations and first homes would be paid for
- Work only part time so that I could spend more time with my kids
3 of my bad habits
- I am an email addict!!!! I could spend all day on email.
- I love sweets / snacks and could skip dinner if I wasn't trying to set a good habit for Colin and Anna
- I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables! Actually at the moment we only have bananas in the house for fruit and I don't even like them!
5 places that I have lived
- Twin Citites
- Battle Creek Michigan
- Guelph Ontario
- London Ontario
- Binbrook Ontario
3 Jobs I have had
- Scientist, General Mills
- Lifeguard at a campground
- Volleyball League Co-ordinator
- Umpire - Field Hockey
Enough about me.... now I tag Bjorna (Wyatt).