Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring is coming...

After a winter blast this weekend, we are looking forward to Spring. Today (and at 6:45 am) Colin wanted to get dressed and go outside. Being the nice mom that I am (as always) I let him go outside, but told him that I was not going with him. Plus (the mean side of me), I only dressed him in his spring jacket and no mitts - wishful thinking???? Yes we are eager.

Spring events coming up...
Run of the Mills - this Saturday. Little Man is registered for the Trix Trot!
Race for the cure - Mother's Day. I am walking with the neighbours and bringing the Princess for the fun.

But even more fun is Mother's Day - and what better way to celebrate than a give-a-way!!!! Check out this link - I think it will be worth your time - Mothers day give away .

No comments: