Monday, March 30, 2009

We interrupt all the fighting with a whole lot of cuteness

Most days it seems like Bean and Little C are fighting all day long (first it is laughs and then one is in tears). They get along well for the most part, but I guess being siblings means fighting.

Then there is the cuteness in between. Here are 2 conversations from the weekend

Bean - sneezes
Little C - Bless you Bean
Bean - thank you
Little C - you're welcome

(love the manners....)

Bean falls at the park on her knees and is crying - I try to give her cuddles, but her independent self wanted nothing to do with that - I have other things to do mom!

Little C - Bean, you are crying, what is wrong
Bean - I fall
Little C - I kiss it better! (then gives her a hug and a kiss on the back of the head)

Now that is what a big brother is for!

No comments: