Said the craziest things about going to the potty -
- Little C, let's go wipe your bum, it will be fun
- Let's just sit here a little longer and read some books, maybe something will happen"
- Please don't pee on the road, pee on the tree.
Heard funny replies to my questions -
- Little C, did you have fun at school? Yeah, I cried.
- Bean, where are your shoes? On my head....
- Little C, please wash your hands. OOOOO KKKKKK!!!!! (said with the added sarcasm that only a toddler can add)
Heard funny conversations between Little C and Bean
- Can you help me take my dress off? Okay, let's play in the sprinkler.
- Bean, why you wearing your pants on your head? They don't go there....
- Bean, we want to watch Dora, right? Of course we do.
It has been a great summer, and I will miss hearing all the words, laughter (and screaming) all day long. A quiet hour will no longer be the same.