Saturday, September 19, 2009

A new name

I have been ideating and thinking and then ideating some more. Miss O needed a new name for this blog - and the right blog name. This was hard. But why? I struggled with this.

As many of you know, I was not planning on becoming pregnant and was in a state of denial for a long time when I found out. I couldn't even tell Deric until 7 weeks let alone friends or family. Many people still say to me "I didn't know you were expecting". Not surprising....

Throughout my pregnancy I was confused - what would this bring, how will this change our family, do I have time for this, how will this change me? I wasn't sure.

Then June 8th came along, and you came to my life. You chose me! I was chosen.

I (we) have also been surrounded by heartache. In our circle. a girl born in February with the same name as Miss O was not born healthy. She has now gone to heaven. We have connected with other little boys and girls that also are not healthy.

You are healthy, and happy, and smiley. You brighten my day! My Angel....


In a few more weeks, I return to work. I will miss my Angel. More than you know.

No comments: