A few weeks ago Little C got glasses!!!! He apparently is severely farsighted in his left eye and just slightly farsighted in his right. They say that with glasses this will correct itself by the time he is 7. So for now he wears glasses.
He has been amazing with them! He adjusted to them quickly and was jumping and running around in just a few hours. We have also seen a differences on how he focuses on the tasks at hand - yeah!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Hard to believe that you are already 5 weeks old! And what a busy 5 weeks that has been. Today, we are napping in your bed - which is very unusual for you since we are normally dragging you around to everything big brother and sister like to do. Or you sleep in one of your chairs as in the photo above.
So what are you like....
- You have gorgeous reddish brown hair - so many people comment that people pay good money to have that colour!
- Eyes seem to be dark - some say they will be blue, others brown....
- I think you are looking more and more like your big brother... you have his shape of face and eyes. I guess that means that you too will look like your dad.
- You are very laid back, but love to be held. You are very happy when held!
- Your favourite place to nap lately is Pershing Park (Blue Park according to Little C). We visit there almost every day and you sleep through the swimming every time!
- A great sleeper at night!!! You go to bed between 8-9pm and wake once during the night. You wake for the day between 5-6 am. When you wake, we normally go for a long walk and talk about life.
- You are also adored by your big brother and sister. Princess Bean likes to rock you in your seat and give you pacifiers when you are upset.
I can't wait to see what you are like as you continue to grow. Already you have changed so much since we brought you home!
We love you!