Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Colin LOVED it!!!! So much so, that later in the day he asked to go again. He grabbed daddy's helmet and shoes to help him out even.
So, here we are loaded up - Lots of elbow room for drinks and snacks - perhaps that was why Colin loved it so much? Hmmmm....
Monday, August 18, 2008
But I have to admit - yesterday when taking these photos my neighbours had a good laugh - I was asked at least twice why I was taking photos of the house. So thanks for the laughs!!!!
Just as a reminder... Here was our house last summer - in the beginning of August!
And the new and improved version this August...
The back yard
And the view of the house from the back
So there it is... our new house. We love it!!!!! My favourites are the big deck and our Master Bathroom.
Friday, August 8, 2008
African Lion Safari - Colin's favourite was the ball maze. I think he would have stayed here all day. But then we found water!
Anna in the Petting area - baby goats! She just wanted to chase them around. Too cute.
Hanging at the cottage - my new antique high chair from Grandma!
Diving into the chips!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
But look where we ended up!!!!! After a short stay and Grandma and Grandpa's, we headed to Lake Muskoka! What a beautiful place to hang out.
We invited friends to join us - Colin and Anna had a blast playing with the other kids (6 in total) and mom and dad had fun catching up and reminiscing on old times. Deric even went to the Spirit of the West concert - how Canadian is that, eh.....
More photos of fun to follow
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
What I love:
- Your smile for every baby and toddler we see walking down the street
- Your beautiful voice - and the musical talent you have passed onto Princess Bean.
- That you left a great job in Michigan to move to Minnesota for my job
- That our marrige is not perfect, but we accept it and it is ours
- Your devotion to our kids
- Your willingness to stay home all day with the kdis and then on some nights go to work after I come home.
- Hearing your voice on commercials
- Having you cook tasty dinners each night!
- Your eye colour which changes daily - and how you passed them onto Little C.
- Your love for all types of music - especially bag pipes and celtic folk
- That you married me.
Here's to another 5 years!