Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What are we up to?

Little C - Favourite show is WORD WORLD - Try to say that... I think he can pronounce it better than me... go figure. Back to riding his bike everywhere. Favourite foods - PB&J sandwiches, eggs, oatmeal, spinach stuffed raviolis, pizza.

Princess Bean - Talking up a storm and loves to chase her brother. I am sure one of these days she will catch up. She is attempting to learn to kick a ball - which is pretty funny to watch... Favourite foods - yogurt, raspberries, cheese, mac & cheese, green beans.

Mommy - loving the beautiful fall - the leaves are absolutely beautiful - definitely the most striking of the years we have lived in Minnesota. I am looking forward to parents visiting this weekend.

Daddy - has lost 16 pounds!!!!! Great job - I commend him for his dedication to the diet!

No comments: