About Colin - he is a VERY active 2 year old with a very strong opinion on what he wants, and what he does not want. We are very proud of Colin and his sleep habits - loves to have naps and go to bed at night - however now that he has linked getting out of bed with the ability to leave his room, we are having to bring him back to his room (this morning it was at 3 am).
- Froggie (will often give Froggie the same hello reaction as mom or dad)
- Quaker Oatmeal - Strawberries & Cream
- Going outside!
- Curious George
- Pasta (rice pasta with meat sauce)
- Post Oatmeal Squares cereal; Cheerios
- Graham Crackers - Honey Bees
- Bath time - his sister must join him for this
- Having his sister chase him around the house (both Anna and Colin will laugh at this one)
- Ketchup and Ranch dressing for dipping (will eat more of this than of the food being dipped)
- Most veggies (although pureed baby food is still a like)
- Sweet Potatoes (strange since this used to be a favourite)
- Too much structure - wants to do what he wants when he wants.
- Being left to play by himself (always wants someone there with him)